Robert McIntyre Announces Retirement
Robert McIntyre, the inaugural principal of Noosa Migration Services Australia, has announced his retirement from the immigration consultancy business effective from 30 November 2020. Robert has decided to allow his registration with the Migration Agents Registration Authority to lapse.
This is to advise clients that Robert has transferred ownership of Noosa Migration Services Australia to his colleague Owen Small of Small World Migration. Owen has taken over the business effective from 1 December 2020.
Owen is an experienced immigration consultant with extensive knowledge in all aspects of the immigration industry. Robert is confident that Owen will service client’s needs to the same level they previously experienced.
Robert wishes to thank his former clients for their custom and loyalty.
Owen Small is a Registered Migration Agent and is the principal of Noosa Migration Services Australia. His credentials include:
· Registered Migration Agent
· Migration Institute of Australia
(Member No. 1747)
· Australian High Commission, London UK, June 1999 to June 2000)
· Migration Consultant in private practice in the United Kingdom July 2000 to Oct 2002
· Registered Migration Agent in private practice from Oct 2002 to present
Owen was appointed as a registered migration agent in 2002 and he has vast experience in assisting applicants to obtain visas in business and family streams and with citizenship applications.
Our philosophy is to make the daunting task of navigating the complex rules for immigration to Australia as simple and painless as possible.
We do this by providing prompt, efficient and personal service and we explain the visa process in plain language and de-mystify the experience for visa applicants.
Australia's immigration laws and policies are constantly changing. We ensure that our knowledge and practice of immigration laws and policies is contemporary.
We will guide you through the maze.
Noosa Migration Services Australia can assist you with all your visa inquiries for migration to Australia whether it is for:
Business Skills (Subclass 188, 888, 132)
- Business Innovation Stream
- Investor Stream
- Significant Investor Stream
- Business Talent
· Partner-Spouse Visas
· Family (Parent, Child) Migration
· General Skilled Visas (Subclass 189,190,491,494)
· ENS Visas (Subclass 186)
· RSMS Visas (Subclass 187)
Temporary Skill Shortage Visa
· Retirement Visas (410 and 405 renewals)